Town Lodge Polokwane 3* Limpopo, South Africa
- 102 Moroccan style rooms and suites
- Convenient to everything in Polokwane
- Adjacent to Meropa Entertainment World
- Central to Kruger Park and neighbouring countries
For business or leisure, a good nights sleep in comfortable, well appointed surroundings is a must; Town Lodge Polokwane has stylish Moroccan decor and is convenient to everything in the city. This Limpopo hotel also has rooms available for physically disabled guests.
Town Lodge Polokwane has 102 air-conditioned and stylish en-suite rooms, 4 of which are suites. There are also inter-leading family rooms. Guests can relax by the pool, in the Sundowner bar or visit the Meropa Casino and Entertainment complex which is adjacent to this hotel in Limpopo.
Guests can rely on the Town Lodge breakfast every morning to set them on their way! There is free and secure parking available and 24 hour reception and check-in facilities. This hotel in Polokwane is situated in a very convenient position with great access to major routes.
Polokwane has evolved into a major centre, the capital of the Limpopo Province. It stands in a strategic location in close proximity to Botswana, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and the northern section of the Kruger National Park.
Polokwane, previously known as Pietersburg is a busy city with friendly people. It is the ideal stopover destination with good weather in the heart of big game country, offering great sightseeing.
Services at Town Lodge Polokwane
- Convenient location, close to major routes
- Free, easy and secure parking
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Traditional Town Lodge breakfast every morning
- Sundowner bar
- 24 hour vending machine for snacks and beverages
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Wireless internet access in all commercial areas
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning